Home / FAQ
Are you manufacturer ?
Yes, we are a large factory specialized in wool felt hats and straw hats for more than 35years, we have 600 employees working from raw material to finished products. we can provide you with fashion design, good quality, reasonable price and best service.Stable supplying, low MOQ, professional team, high-quality service.
What can you buy from us?
Woolen hats, rabbit fur hats, straw hats, fabric hats, knitted hat.
How long is the delivery time?
It usually takes 1-20 days, depending on stock or customized, and your quantity.
What information should let you know if I want to get a quotation?
First, it is better to send me the hat picture you preferred, material, color, quantity with expected prices.
30% deposit is paid in advance for customized goods, and the remaining 70% is paid at the time of shipment.
Can we get samples?
We support customized samples, but a sample fee is required. If you realize an order more than 500PCS, we can refund the sample fee.
How do you perform quality control?
We have professional production equipment and quality inspection team, and have been engaged in the production of hats for more than 30 years.
Can I add my own logo and design on the hat?
Of course, our company has more than 30 years of hat production experience and has provided customized services for many stable customers.